<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8924506331742737076?origin\x3dhttp://ee-dream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

Photobucket

The name is Ee. Pronounced similar to Yii I'm in love with Y. And, more of FiSH & Stitch. They're famous, like obviously you'll know who they are. I'm a die-hard fan of Stitch. Not much of Mickey. Chocolate and Latte are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.

♥


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "Latte" or "Chocolate"?

Haagen-dazs
Apple iPad
Roxy
Paul Frank
That Handbag from MCM
My Yong ♥
My FiSH


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

JiNG FiSH
Aaron yuul

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ December 2011


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

打月份时拚命打还是5月
5月有什么让我那么不舍得吗?

昨天开学第一天
书包空空的
电脑老师讲他以为就只有小孩认为上课第一天不用上课
很好
我的确认为上课第一天是不用上课的
=.=

Baby FiSH is the best!
not u!
u!
or u!!!

很好,我疯了
无端端的不爽
>.<

Finally my darling changed his underpants to Renoma
haha
nez time change Playboy geh the rabbit so cute

煮了炒饭给他们吃
不懂好吃没有咧 >.<
压力好大,好紧张
吃不死人的啦

表再打电话给我了
2个星期不接了还不明哦
我们,信息就好
聊电话,不是我们该做的事
应该说是我不想
我想不到借口了
越多借口,罪恶感越重
我不想死掉了,要下地狱
然后阎罗王问我干吗讲那么多借口
然后他捉你下来骂
阎罗王会打你屁屁的
那时表哭
哼!

对你,不敢发脾气
不爽也自己不爽
算乖了吧
熊熊迟早被我拔光毛
那时就寄去你家,恐吓你
哈

头好痛
我依然还在等
依然自个儿不爽
要自闭了

♥our lips must always be sealed
8:14 PM